Our focus is the safety of your children.
In the case of a divorce or separation, child custody investigation can help make sure that the child involved stay safe. A parent or court may order a child custody investigator to determine what the child’s experience is like with a custody or non-custody parent. Investigations of parents sometimes reveal chronic neglect, child abuse, or parental alcoholism or drug abuse. If you need to know, a private investigator or qualified child custody investigator can tell you the truth and can save your child’s life.
The experienced investigators at Denver B. Moore Investigations are highly trained at detecting and documenting issues involving child custody.
Services may include:
- Documenting relevant information during exchanges and visitations
- Surveillance on custodial or non-custodial parents
- Documenting people coming and going from a parent’s property
- Background checks on a parent’s friends or family members
- Interviewing neighbors and acquaintances
- Obtaining and documenting evidence of drug or alcohol abuse
- Investigating allegations of physical, emotional or sexual abuse
Call Now For a FREE & CONFIDENTIAL Consultation: (925) 482 0191